Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hey guys, ive received several emails regarding wad are some of the ways u guys can donate. So I've tot about it and here's the deal. For those s$20 or less, you guys may want to send the cash over to me via mail. My address would be:
113 Yunnan Drive 3 Singapore 637977
Of cos this will be for those who know and trust me, knowing that i wun become a Ren Ci monk or some NKF guy..

Somethings that i will be looking into will be the setting up of a paypal account, as well as fund raising campaigns. Till then please check out this site regularly. It maybe possible for registration of volunteers as well in case needed for fund raising campaigns. Thank you everybody. Ur support is my source of energy to keep burning. The number on the counter represents the level of motivation in me.

On a side note, I would like to wish all teachers (some might be reading this) a HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!

Take care guys~

No comments: